美女上錯身S04E02 MJE美劇筆記:完全被人遺忘
作者:MJE美劇口語聯盟
來源:MJE美劇口語聯盟
2012-08-24 15:00
口語精華:
1. The metaphor isn’t perfect.
這個比喻不太恰當。
2. That is so 10 years ago.
這是十年前的潮流了吧。
3. I don’t want to drag you into this.
我不想把你扯進來。
4. Hope I’m not interrupting. =Am I interrupting?
希望我沒打斷你們(插話時)
5. End of story.
(用于句尾)啥都別說了,就這么定了。
6. It’s a doozy.
這個很贊哦。
7. It’s a lot to process.
過程很繁瑣。
8. Simmer down.
冷靜點。
9. One and the same.
一回事,一樣一樣兒的。
10. Oh, give me a break!
哦,得了吧!
11. Where’s the fire?
出什么大事了?(不滿的語氣)
12. You’re a miracle worker.
你真會創(chuàng)造奇跡。
13. It's timeless.
這不會過時的。
經典臺詞:
1. A relationship is like an open-heart surgery. It’s all about exposure. What’s important is that you have complete confidence in the person who will hold your heart in his hands.
戀愛就像是心內直視手術。兩者都需要打開心扉。重要的是,你要完全信任那個會把你的心拿在手上的人。
2. The dream means you are in transition, like a caterpillar before it turns into a butterfly.
這個夢的意思是,你現在處在一個過渡階段。就像是毛毛蟲變蝴蝶那種
3. This kid had fallen completely through the cracks.
這個小孩完全被人遺忘了。
4. Since when do you have a soft spot for family?
你的家庭觀念什么時候變這么強了?
5. She used to tell me I had no business being a mother, and she was right.
她說我沒資格做母親,她是對的。
6. Grayson is far too rational for that.
格雷森很理性的,不會相信這種事。?
作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟 (整理/排版:琥珀糖糖糖 校對:Cecil)